Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Ruger Max-9 +2 for 10 Round MagazineCVN044
This conversion reliably turns your Ruger Max-9 10 round magazine into a 12 round magazine with zero length increase. The spring and follower are replaced with MagGuts™ components while the magazine housing and magazine base are reused. We pushed innovation through our “out of the box” approach to R&D and came up with a novel system that turns an already impressive capacity dense firearm into a weapon with a density of firepower that almost seems impossible. With this conversion you will get:
- Reliable feed and slide lock
- +2 capacity increase with no sacrifice in length and no impact on concealment
- Works with Ruger flat or Pinky extension bases and most aftermarket +0 extensions
- OEM – fit and feel
- Highest quality spring and component materials used
- Cutting edge magazine technology
- 100% Made in USA
Not compatible with other aftermarket capacity adding extensions.
This item is not available for shipment to California.
Uses our Patented ZeeSpring (#11,079,192) and Patent Pending hybrid follower.
This product is coming soon!
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.