TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PURCHASING A PRODUCT THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE NOR PURCHASE A PRODUCT USING THIS WEBSITE.
Applicability: The following Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms”) for Corso Inc., a Wyoming corporation (“Supplier”), shall apply and govern any sale of product, merchandise or service by Supplier and/or any of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, through Supplier’s Website (defined below).
Supply of Products: Supplier shall provide and supply to Buyer, firearm accessories including internal components known as MagGutsTM (“Products”), as selected by Buyer and identified by the Buyer’s receipt upon completion of the applicable sale. Supplier reserves the right to discontinue production of any Product at any time. Supplier does not guarantee the availability of any Products mentioned or listed on its website: www.magguts.com (“Supplier’s Website”).
Payments: All payments are to be made in full before orders enter the manufacturing or shipping stage. Payments for orders shall be made via the Supplier’s Website at the time of purchase.
Delivery & Shipping Terms and Conditions: Buyer is responsible for shipping charges which will be added to the total at the time of purchase. Buyer will inform Supplier of the address to which it desires the Products delivered during the checking out process on the Supplier’s Website. Buyer will be deemed to have accepted the Products unless it notifies Supplier in accordance with the “Returns and Exchange” section below. All sales of Products to Buyer are made on an as-is basis. Supplier shall not be liable for any delays, loss, or damage in transit.
Title & Risk of Loss: Title to and risk of loss related to the Products shall transfer from Supplier to Buyer at the time the Products are made available for delivery. Supplier warrants that it will make available to Buyer the Products free and clear of all liens, security interests, claims and encumbrances or any interest therein or thereto by any person or entity arising prior to or at the time they are made available for Buyer.
Returns and Exchanges: If for any reason Buyer is not satisfied with the purchased Product(s), the Product(s) may be returned for a refund or exchange. Damaged, modified, or incomplete Products are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund, Buyer must first contact Supplier at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or exchange. If Buyer qualifies for a return or exchange Supplier will provide Buyer with an RMA number and return shipping instructions. Buyer must then send, and Supplier must receive, the Products within thirty (30) days of the original purchase. Refunds will not include shipping fees, including the original and return shipping cost. Supplier does not guarantee that it will receive the returned Product(s) and recommends that Buyer use a trackable shipping service and/or purchase shipping insurance.
Intellectual Property: All logos, labels, images, files, and websites disclosed by or used by Supplier will remain the sole and exclusive property of Supplier or the applicable third-party owner.
Indemnification: Buyer shall indemnify, defend and hold the Supplier and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and permitted assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, damages (including, without limitation, property damage), injury (or death), losses, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or in connection with: (i) any breach by Buyer of any of its representations, warranties, or covenants in these Terms, (ii) any claims arising from any death or injury resulting from the use of the Products; and/or (iii) any claims that use or possession of the Products violates any applicable law, including claims resulting from the location or jurisdiction where the Buyer or any other person or entity receives, delivers, takes, stores or possesses the Products.
LIMITED WARRANTY; LIMITED LIABILITY: Supplier, its subsidiaries, affiliates, Licensors, distributors, vendors, service providers, manufacturers, suppliers, employees, agents, officers, directors, shareholders and/or Members (“SUPPLIER’S AGENTS”) SOLE WARRANTY OBLIGATION RELATING TO PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER shall be limited, at Supplier’s option, to repair or replacement of non-conforming Products or refund of the purchase price. The foregoing sets forth Supplier’s entire obligation and liability to Buyer in respect of the Products, and Buyer accepts the same as its entire right and sole remedy in relation to any breach by Supplier of these Terms and Conditions. IN NO EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER SHALL SUPPLIER OR SUPPLIER’S AGENTS BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF LIFE, INJURY TO SELF OR OTHERS, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR NATURE, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS OR USE OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER DUE TO CARELESS HANDLING, UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS/ALTERATIONS, PRODUCT CORROSION, OR BASED IN BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE OR WHETHER OR NOT SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BUYER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE ACTUALLY PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PRODUCTS GIVING RISE TO THE APPLICABLE CLAIM IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS BEFORE A CLAIM IS MADE.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING SECTION, SUPPLIER HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND BUYER HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL ORAL OR WRITTEN WARRANTIES IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SUPPLIER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES UNLESS EXPRESSLY MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN OFFICER OF SUPPLIER.
Force Majeure: Neither party will be liable for the costs or expenses arising from any failure or delay in the performance of these Terms that is due and attributable to causes beyond the control of either party, including but not limited to acts of God, weather, pandemic, epidemic, war, civil unrest, strikes, lockouts, destruction of production facilities, riots, insurrection, terrorist attacks, government regulatory actions, acts or decrees of governmental or military bodies, fire, casualty, flood, earthquake, or any other force majeure event, provided that the party has used commercially reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of the cause.
Buyer-Supplier Relationship: The relationship created by these Terms is solely a buyer-supplier relationship. These Terms do not make either party the employee, agent, or legal representative of the other for any purpose whatsoever.
Legal Disclaimer for Purchase of Products : In regard to any Products or merchandise purchased from Supplier, Buyer (and its officers, agents, employees, purchasers, users, resellers and/or distributors) understands and agrees that it shall be fully and solely responsible for ascertaining and fully complying with any and all applicable local, state, territorial, federal or country laws (including any such laws applicable to the sale to persons under any applicable legal age) with respect to the purchase or use of the Products.
Buyer Representation and Warranties. Buyer represents and warrants that:
- It is in compliance and will continue to comply with any and all applicable state or federal United States legal requirements in connection with the purchase and use of the Product(s) and related firearm equipment.
- It is in compliance with and has taken, and agrees that it will continue to take, all actions required under the laws (including the conflict of laws rules and firearm laws) of its applicable jurisdiction of person/organization (whether within the United States or otherwise) to ensure that all relevant laws are abided by in regards to the purchase, use, distribution and possession of the Product(s) and related firearm equipment.
- It :
- (i) is in compliance with the U.S. Treasury Department Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) sanctions and regulations promulgated under the authority granted by the Trading with the Enemy Act, 12 U.S.C. § 95 (a) et seq., and the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, 50 U.S.C. § 1701, et seq., as the same apply to it or its activities;
- (ii) is in compliance with the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001, as amended from time to time (the “Patriot Act”) and all rules and regulations promulgated under the Patriot Act applicable to Buyer; and
- (a) is not now, nor has it ever been, under investigation by any governmental authority for, nor has been charged with or convicted of a crime under, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1956 or 1957 or any predicate offense thereunder;
- (b) has never been assessed a civil penalty under any anti-money laundering laws or predicate offenses thereunder; and
- (c) has not had any of its funds seized, frozen, or forfeited in any action relating to any anti-money laundering laws or predicate offenses thereunder.
- Neither the Buyer nor any of its respective constituents, investors (direct or indirect and whether or not holding a legal or beneficial interest), or affiliates, acting or benefiting, directly or indirectly, in any capacity in connection with the Products or this Agreement or any of the transactions contemplated hereby or thereby, is:
- (i) listed in the Annex to, or otherwise subject to the provisions of, that certain Executive Order No. 13224 on Terrorist Financing, effective September 24, 2001, and relating to Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions With Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit or Support Terrorism (the “Executive Order”);
- (ii) named as a “specifically designated national” (“SDN”) on the most current list published by OFAC at its official website (http://www.treas.gov.ofac/t11sdn.pdf) or at any replacement website or other replacement official publication of such list or that is named on any other Governmental Authority list (see https://www.trade.gov/consolidated-screening-list for relevant search engine) issued post 9/11/01;
- (iii) acting, directly or indirectly, in contravention of any anti-money laundering law or terrorist organizations or narcotics traffickers, including those persons that are included on any relevant lists maintained by the United Nations, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering, OFAC, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, U.S. Internal Revenue Service, all as may be amended or superseded from time to time; or
- (iv) owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, any person described in clauses (i), (ii) or (iii) above (a “Prohibited Person”).
- None of the funds or other assets of the Buyer constitute property of, or are beneficially owned, directly or indirectly, by any person, entity or government subject to trade restrictions under U.S. law, including but not limited to:
- (i) the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, 50 U.S.C. §§ 1701 et seq.;
- (ii) The Trading with the Enemy Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 1 et seq.; and
- (iii) any Executive Orders or regulations promulgated thereunder, with the result that sale by Buyer, its managing member/manager/general partner or any non-managing member/limited partner (whether directly or indirectly), is prohibited by law (an “Embargoed Person”). No Embargoed Person has any interest of any nature whatsoever in Buyer (whether directly or indirectly); and none of the funds of Buyer have been derived from any unlawful activity with the result that an investment in the Buyer (whether directly or indirectly) or sale by the Buyer, is prohibited by law or that execution, delivery, and performance of this Agreement or any of the transactions or other documents contemplated hereby or thereby is in violation of law.
- At the request of Supplier or prior to the sale and delivery of the Product from Supplier, Buyer will send proof of an SDN List search to Buyer at email@example.com , to prove its claim that no person or entity on the SDN list is affliated with Buyer’s company or will come into contact with the Product(s) whether via sale or gifting;
- It does not and shall not, and shall not permit any of its subsidiaries and controlled affiliates or any of its or their respective directors, officers, managers, employees, independent contractors, representatives or agents to, within the scope of their permitted services to the Buyer’s company, promise, authorize or make any payment to, or otherwise contribute any item of value to, directly or indirectly, any non-U.S. government official, in each case, in violation of the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) or any other applicable anti-bribery or anti-corruption law. The Buyer shall, and shall cause each of its subsidiaries and controlled affiliates to, cease all of its or their respective activities, as well as remediate any actions taken by the Buyer, its subsidiaries or affiliates or any of its or their respective representatives in violation of the FCPA or any other applicable anti-bribery or anti-corruption law. Buyer shall, and shall cause each of its controlled affiliates and subsidiaries to, maintain systems or internal controls that, in the Buyer’s reasonable judgment, are adequate to ensure compliance with the FCPA or any other applicable anti-bribery or anti-corruption law.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Jury Trial Waiver: These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Wyoming without giving effect to the conflicts of law principles thereof, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of courts, both state and federal, in Wyoming, with respect to any dispute under these Terms. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN CHEYENNE, WYOMING for ANY AND ALL legal proceedings relating to these Terms. Each party irrevocably waives, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection that it may now or in the future have to the venue of a proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that the proceeding was brought in an inconvenient forum. EACH OF THE PARTIES HERETO HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY.
Attorney Fees: If any action at law or in equity is necessary to enforce or interpret the terms of these Terms, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and necessary disbursements in addition to any other relief to which such party may be entitled.
Waiver: No failure by any party to insist upon the strict performance of any covenant, duty, agreement or condition of these Terms or to exercise any right or remedy consequent upon a breach thereof shall constitute waiver of any such breach.
Assignment: Buyer shall not assign any of its rights or delegate any of its obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Supplier. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this section is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves Buyer of any of its obligations under these Terms. Supplier may assign its rights and delegate of any of its obligations under these Terms without consent of Buyer.
Severability: Should any provision of these Terms be determined to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal for whatever reason, such provision(s) shall be null and void; provided, however, that the remaining provisions of these Terms shall be unaffected thereby and shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
Survival: All provisions regarding indemnification, warranty, liability, and limits thereon, and intellectual property and/or protections of proprietary rights and trade secrets shall survive the termination of these Terms.
Entire Terms & Modification: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other prior agreements and understandings, both written and oral, between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. These Terms may only be modified in whole or in part, by an instrument in writing signed by both parties hereto, or their respective successors or assignees.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
2415 S Fork Rd
Cody, WY 82414
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 – REVIEW REQUEST
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
(Re: Privacy Compliance Officer)
2415 S Fork Rd, Cody WY 82414
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of
GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks registered by GLOCK, Inc.
and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Corso Inc., nor this site are affiliated in
any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK
Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the
sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine
GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit